Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sick

Well, the family was sick today. No, fun at all. I thought Charis had avoided this quick takeover of the family, but then she literally blew up all over her car seat.........

With one of my best friends in the car.

In that one moment I realized Jenn may wait for ten years before she has kids. This comes on the back side of many conversations that have gone like this. Kids are great they're so much fun you guys should have one, blahhhhhhhh.

Oh, fun times today. I read a lot, sent emails, cleaned the house, did laundry, made coffee and tried to avoid the sick bug. So far, so good.

2 comments:

Linda McKenzie said...

Hi Herringtons! I have been stalking your blog through your facebook account. I decided I should finally comment so you know who some of your readers are out there. Sorry that the kids were sick. Hopefully everyone is healthy again. Hope to talk to you soon.
Love, Linda

Twelve Thirty said...

linda, what is going on. you should come and visit us. we miss you.