Thursday, January 29, 2009

3d ultrasound

My wife Carrie and I are expecting our third baby on April7th. We know we are having a son, yeah, no more weddings to pay for. Of course the ultrasound technician could have read the first ultrasound way incorrectly, but she would have to have some serious vision issues.

Regardless today, we have a 3d ultrasound which is a gift from the OB doctor to all her patients (very cool) and I'm thinking about borrowing my buddy Tye's 3d glasses to see if it would help me during the appointment today. Do you think it would help the experience? I'm thinking not so much, but it would probably really mess up the technician if I showed up with them on anyway. I'm very excited for this day to see our son up close and personal...and in 3d.

The goal will be to put some pictures from this appointment today out there for others to see.

No comments: